it’s approaching one of the biggest days

Создавайте свои персональные дневники, пишите о процессе подготовки, делитесь мнением о свадебном сервисе, своими переживаниями и радостями, размещайте фото и просите совета у других невест. Не забывайте о позитиве!

Модераторы: Ainura, anikona, L@dy_Fl@me, Vitality, Эмми

it’s approaching one of the biggest days

Сообщение huangjian123 » 13 ноя 2018, 08:49

Minnesota Vikings roster update Well Cheap Adam Thielen Jersey , in the NFL offseason. Cutdown day. The day a huge number of players are told to see “The Turk.”But, like most teams, the Vikings got a bit of their cutdown work done yesterday, so here’s the full list of players that will be looking for work with the rest of today’s cuts:With fourteen players gone, that leaves 23 cuts to come. Here’s the updated look at the MN roster:QB: Cousins, Siemian, SloterRB: Cook, Murray, Boone, Ham, Brown, ThomasWR: Diggs, Thielen, Treadwell, Wright, Coley, Zylstra, Badet, BeebeTE: Rudolph, Morgan, Bell, Conklin, HoppesOL: Reiff, Collins, Compton, Andrews http://www.vikingscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-trae-waynes-jersey , Jones, Edison, Elflein, Remmers, Isidora, Gossett, Hill, O’Neill, NortonDL: Hunter, Robison, Wynn, Joseph, Johnson, Parry, Cothran, Richardson, Odenigbo, Holmes, Griffen, Weatherly, BowerLB: Barr, Dooley, Kendricks, Brothers, Downs, Gedeon Cheap Mike Hughes Jersey , Wilson, CliettCB: Waynes, Newman, Hughes, Richardson, Rhodes, Alexander, Sherels, Hill, JamesS: Smith, Sendejo, Iloka, Harris, Kearse, Tocho, MatthewsST: Quigley, Carlson, McDermottHere are what I’m considering to be my “easy cuts” tomorrow:Mack Brown, Roc Thomas (possible IR), Stacy Coley (possible IR), Jeff Badet, Chad Beebe, Blake Bell, Tyler Hoppes, Colby Gossett, Storm Norton Cheap Dalvin Cook Jersey , Jonathan Wynn, David Parry, Curtis Cothran, Garret Dooley, Devante Downs, Horace Richardson, Craig James, Jack Tocho, Tray MatthewsWith those eighteen cuts, that leaves five tough choices to make:Four or five linebackers: If the Vikings keep just four linebackers, add Cliett to the cut list. If Cliett is kept on to play special teams, I’d imagine it’d be close to the end for Jayron Kearse (especially if those cryptic tweets from his Twitter feed are anything to go by).Five or six wide receivers: I truly believe there’s a good chance the Vikings only keep five wide receivers this season. If they do, I’d imagine, especially from what has come out from training camp and preseason, that the five wide receivers would be Diggs, Thielen, Treadwell, Wright, and Zylstra. If that number jumps to six, add Chad Beebe’s name into the mix because he’s the only other wide receiver still on the roster that managed to impress in any way, shape or form. The WR count could also come down to what happens with Stacy Coley and whether he’s slid onto IR as a way to stash him for the year.Nine, ten or eleven offensive linemen: I truly have no idea how many offensive linemen the Vikings will keep. Of the 13 I have listed, I only put Colby Gossett and Storm Norton into the “fairly certain they’ll be cut” pile (though I think Gossett will land on the practice squad). That would leave eleven offensive linemen, and that’s a near-guarantee to be cut. I would imagine Josh Andrews is the next cut from the remaining eleven, leaving ten. That being said, Pat Elflein could start the season on the PUP list. A lot of what the Vikings decide to do will depend on who they have starting at center to begin the season (probably not Elf even if he doesn’t stay on the PUP list) and who is starting at guard. Keep an eye on these cuts and who might be added to the group if/when the Vikings make a trade.Eight Matt Wile Jersey , nine or ten defensive linemen: This will be the real position to watch tomorrow. Whoever ends up cut from this group, more than any other position on our team, could very well find themselves on a different team’s 53-man roster within the next few days. The top four starters are locked in, and because he’s here for one last ride, I think B-Rob hangs around. If we’re talking eight DL, that leaves three sports, which absolutely would be filled by Jaleel Johnson, Jalyn Holmes, and Tashawn Bower. The most likely number of players the Vikings will keep (in my mind) on the defensive line is nine, which means the final roster spot could very well come down to Stephen Weatherly and Ifeadi Odenigbo. Odenigbo has the versatility that Weatherly doesn’t, but Weatherly forced this to become a tough competition when he balled out in the preseason. While I do like Odenigbo, I think he could be the odd man out, though I’m sure the Vikings would love to add him to their practice squad if at all possible.So there’s your roster update everyone! As I said, there are 23 more cuts to come tomorrow, so keep a close eye on the front page of the Daily Norseman, because the cuts will be flying left and right!Vikings complete practice squad by signing Cole Hikutini After the signings on Sunday, the Minnesota Vikings had one open spot remaining on their practice squad. They’ve filled that spot with a player that spent his offseason with the team that the Vikings will face in Week 1.Which is totally coincidental, I’m sure.The Vikings have filled the last spot on their practice squad with the signing of tight end Cole Hikutini.Hikutini played his college football at the University of Louisville, and went undrafted after completing his college career in 2017. He signed with the 49ers and spent camp there in 2017 before being released and re-signed to the practice squad. He was promoted to the Niners’ active roster in October of last year, and had two receptions for 15 yards before going on injured reserve. He was back with the team this past preseason, but was part of the Niners’ final cutdown.The complete Vikings practice squad now looks like this:WR Jeff BadetWR Chad BeebeLB Reshard CliettDT Curtis CothranLB Garret DooleyC Cornelius EdisonG Colby GossettTE Cole HikutiniOT Storm NortonCB Jack TochoIt’s game week, ladies and gentlemen! We’re going to have a lot more on the upcoming matchup with Hikutini’s former team over the course of the next few days.
huangjian123
Младший свадебный ангел

Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
Дата свадьбы: 16.11.1933

Вернуться в Дневник невесты